Wednesday, March 11, 2020

My new blog home

I've completed bringing all of my relevant Facebook posts for the past 20 days into the blog. From here on out, everything gets written here and I'll post a link on Facebook.

No, they aren't formatted, and there are probably plenty of typos, because I wrote most of them on my phone. Sorry, but not going back to fix them. Life's too short for that, right?

I've also set up a twitter account (handle @woman_glass), although I'm not sure how much I'll use twitter.

I've got to feed the animals (three cats and one dog, if you haven't read through and caught on to that), and then I'll post an evening update later. Working on getting all those Facebook posts in here today was a great busywork task to distract me, and I needed it: ROUGH day.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful, and I am so in awe of your ability to articulate what you are feeling. Love to you, my brilliant sister.

    ReplyDelete